Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Organization and Preparation Tips

  1. I think the author's most important points were content, keeping it simple, and can you pass the elevator test. I feel that these were very important points mentioned by the author. Content is very important during a presentation, but it shouldn't be you're main focus. I feel to be a good presenter you have to keep it simple, listeners don't want to have to try to understand something you just said. Keeping presentations simple makes the audience more willing to listen. The elevator test in my opinion is a very unique idea, that can show how well a speaker knows their material.
  2. I could apply his advice to my own presentation by referring to his article whenever i feel myself losing focus for my presentation. This article can be a very useful tool if you get stuck in part of you're presentation and don't know what to do next. This article can help you fix all of your presentation problems.
  3. Presentation preparation and product design are both well though out plans. They also both devote a vast amount of time to the viewers or consumers.

No comments: